The choice will contemplate individual and collective initiatives, from small and medium size, divided into six financing lines:
- Professional training and citizenship incentive;
- Institutional strengthening;
- Sustainable environmental development;
- Support to production chains;
- Collective infrastructure projects;
- Projects on cultural, sports, and leisure promotion.
The first locations benefited from the program will be São Miguel do Gostoso, Touros, and Parazinho and João Câmara, the area that concentrates most wind power projects by the company in the state. The project will be directed at small farmers, fishermen, and low-income urban families. The resources will be invested in income creation initiatives, productive improvements, processing and marketing, collective infrastructure, professional training, and institutional strengthening.
Projects will be approved in June 2013, through the Municipal Committees composed of representatives from various agencies and local institutions. The works selected should begin by July 2013.
Camargo Corrêa Group is a major shareholder among the controlling partners of CPFL Energia.